Vertec 4888 Line Array
JBL's latest generation of high-powered, lightweight transducers, coupled to our proven line array technology, is at the core of VERTEC® systems and is a direct response to the rental sound industry's demand for reduced system size and complexity while simultaneously delivering highly advanced performance. Rugged, integral array suspension hardware ensures fast, reliable setups and takedowns.
The VT4888 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack® amplified electronics package. Rear-panel mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC® system models.
- Frequency Range : 48 Hz - 18 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response : 60 Hz - 16 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating : 2000W LF, 600W MF, 150W HF
- Sensitivity : 98 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 114 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances : 2 x 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF
- Horizontal Coverage : 90 degrees nominal, 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 990.6 mm x 355.6 mm x 508 m (39 in x 14 in x 20 in)
- Weight : 51.3 kg (113 lb)